let’s chat!

I’m excited to chat with you, and you’re probably wondering what this might cost. If you’re ready to learn more about my wedding and portrait packages, just complete the short inquiry form below.

My elopement + mini wedding packages include 2-4 hours of coverage for $1200-2400; full wedding days include 6-10 hours of coverage and range from $4200-$7200; and portrait or engagement sessions start at 3 hours for $900 (a few packages include a complimentary engagement session).

Each session, elopement, and wedding is customizable to meet your needs and includes your professionally edited images delivered digitally, a gallery print credit, and some casual 35mm film or Polaroids throughout the day. Send a message below to automatically receive my detailed pricing guide!

A signed contract and non-refundable 25% retainer will be due to secure your date, with the remaining 75% balance due one month prior to the wedding day.

If you’re especially drawn to my loose, candid style but my rates are a little outside of your budget, please still reach out! We can possibly figure out a way to make it work, be it through a payment plan or customizable package.

Let’s do this thing!

Shortly after hitting send you should receive an automated email from my client management system. If you don’t receive it (check spam?) or hear back from me personally within 2 business days, feel free to reach out to hello [at] caitlacoop [dot] com to make sure I’ve received your message.

Please only use the form if you’re inquiring about my photography services for an upcoming wedding date: vendors and any other non-inquiry-related communication can reach out directly using the email above.

kind words

from kind clients

brit + ben

“You have blown us away! We cannot thank you enough, you are truly a genuine gift to us. These pictures are beyond anything we could have dreamed of having as a remembrance of our very favorite day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou for the INCREDIBLE pictures and your friendship. Our hearts are FULL.”

nicki + gary

“An angel with a camera; Caitlin is a dream. From the time she arrived to the beginning moments of our wedding, right away she was comfortable with everyone. She brings an ease which allows people to be calm and we honestly forgot she was there, snapping away. There were many moments where she would check in and make sure everyone was good, the energy was so sweet. The work Caitlin does captures the warmth and light of a love event. We will treasure the photos forever. Highly, highly recommend her!”

lara + dan

“You have made those memories unshakable and absolute. You have made it so that every photo of that day is imbued with a little happiness magic. Thank you, Caitlin, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for having the eye to see a great photo and, more so, for having the heart to recognize a great moment. Thank you for working tirelessly on the requests of photos for groups of strangers. Thank you for ringing in 2020 with us. Thank you for being you.”

for planning:

I’ve been photographing weddings for more than a decade and have compiled these free guides with lots of tips and tricks I’ve picked up along the way.

What makes for a good location? When should we do the engagement session? Do we have to be engaged? What will we wear?!

What if we’re nervous? Do we need a schedule? What about a family photos? What’s a first look? How do we get cool light?

as seen on the internet